Friday, July 18, 2014

Skybluesky 27.5 out of here, Serge's being polished, Scott next, full build list, please check your place in the queue.

 Here's lookin' atcha.
A nice retro-esque bike off to Arcata, CA.
No pictures all prepped, as it was dumping rain.

 But the un-prepped ones look really nice…….
Custom fork by Chris Igleheart, super gorgeous, a Nuevo take on the venerable "Yo-Eddy" from Fat City Cycles, where Chris worked.

 I love this new stock color, it rocks!


 I have been getting out riding, I go out for around four hours, and it kicks my ass enough I can only do it about once a week.




 My riding partners!


Current build list, if you are in the top five drop me a line, here we go:
Serge: on deck, almost done.
- Scott K, Mike V, Shilo P, Keri P, Christie D, Kevin D, Scott Z3, Steve H, Steve K, Rob B, John C, John L, Bill S, Stabo,
*** Price Barrier ***
If you are in the above list, you cannot "bump" your frame/bike beyond this, as prices went up, unless you want to pay the new retail price.
 - Todd L, Kenton H, Russell L, Jeff A, Dave R, Stuart L, Shabir K, Wendy N, Craig M, Michael H, Chris R, Kip M, James P.

Working through the list ASAP, any questions drop me an e-mail, and I hope you are all having an awesome summer, if progress continues I may take orders in January 2015, I'd like to get below a year's wait for myself & all.
 - Steve.

No comments: