Friday, April 26, 2013

Late April, What's Up? / Build queue closed until January 2014 to catch up on existing orders.

 I got Jonah's 29er trail/tour bike almost done - it has been a long road, but it should be ready for many long roads to come.
 Back end shot.
 Pictures of assembly - King, XT, Stans's, Thomson inc. Ti bars, Fox, OMM racks F&R, DT-Swiss - all the good stuff.
 With current Big Bike in progress in the background.
 Big Bike - 6'7" rider.
 Stays being Fab'ed and shop help friend doing general assembly.
 I found the pics of the white 650B that went out to Boise - I lost them in a random folder - a really, really nice bike.
Middleburn, Hadley, Phil Wood, King, Rhenthal, Thomson, Stan's, Paul, XT, DT-Swiss & also a Fox Fork as well as this rigid.
 Getting out around Nor-AZ.

Small dog getting bigger!
Yes, I have closed the build queue/wait list until caught up on the list of orders I have stacked up.
I expect it will re-open in January of 2014 for a set amount of slots with previous clients having precedence.
Thanks for reading, and also check out Coconino Cycles on Facebook, where there are MANY more pictures.
Thanks for reading!
- Steve.

No comments: