Thursday, May 10, 2012

Out of the office until May 30th *and* current build queue.

Howdy, all - yep, I am out of here until May 30th & will then return and do not have any big trips planned for...........a year..........Dang.

And, here is the current build queue.
I am taking one from the top, and then building the next - expect a flurry of building when I return.
And to get started: Greg B. (CO) Ted M. (AZ) Bob G. (NM) Eric P. (AZ) Dave B. (AZ) Barin B. (Venezuela)
Peter F. (UK) Dave B. (AZ) Bill S (NM) Jason C. (UT) Eiji (Japan) John L. (AZ) Barry W. (CA) Steve K (AZ) Jonah M. (VA) Tim H. (?) Jim E. (?)
And also, the missing - PLEASE get ahold of me and let me know your status, PLEASE?
- Hunter S. (NV/CA) John A. (VA) Michael L. (?) 
Thanks to all & I'll see you on the other end of the canyon - Steve.

No comments: