Sunday, May 29, 2011

May 2011 - It's a wrap!

Alisha's bike was cooking right along..........


And is in polishing stage right now...........


..........But got sidelined for a day by shoving a tube under my finger, so sorrry for the lack of build sequence shots!


Stuart got his ride all built in VA! Sweeeeeet!


And Christie's bike rolled out - detail / sunshine & detail pics following >>>


Set up for facing & chasing............


I really, really dig this bike allot!


Smoooooooth seat cluster!


Simple, effective, strong disc mounting.


Happy Owner!!!


And I got out for a grovel with Kris, West & D. I miss my old cycling friends!


My preferred type of trail - low use.


Check out D's melons!


After hours with Girl-O and Brian W.


......And got in a day canoeing on the VR with the boys......


A nice little Largemouth.


Very Warped with a proud Roundtail Chub - a native fish to AZ.


Petito! Where did you go, Petito?


Matt & Shredder took a dip & gave the mighty V some booty.


Jimmy Gaun took on some agua.....


Out our back door in Camp Verde.


That's it for now - busy, busy!!!

After Alisha's bike we have - Jeffery's bike, Mike B, Tom C, John G, Nick K, Jason M, M-Beth, John A, Doug H, Chris P, Justin F, Greg B, Hunter S, Mark W, Jim R, Beth R, CWN, Brett M, Chris N, Nate C, Melissa F, Stuart - I think that's the queue right now todo - Steve.

No comments: