Saturday, January 22, 2011

I always forget the detail shots.

Meghan's bike. did i mention that it sparkles?

I'm super happy with how this 700c all-round bike came out. Light, stiff & clean.

Un-filed fillet BB.

Much-filed seat stay junction with hand made cable stop, seat tube sleeve. Very smooth & strong.

Getting there!

Straight-up brazed.

That's it for now! I'll check in with Kenny's bike before we split for two weeks on the 26th. I'll give an updated build queue in a blog post before the 26th. I was going to take a frame to file on with me while I was gone {no, really} but my elbows think a couple weeks off of polishing may be a good idea. - Steve.

2 comments:

Mimbres Man said...

Beautiful bike Steve. I really like that color. It is the same as my original Schwinn Stingray I had back-in-the-day.
Have a great winter spring break!

Cyclebound said...

That bike looks sweet. It looked great at the shop but looks even better now with the decals etc. Are you heading to mexico? Have a good vacation.